Tuesday, December 6, 2011

First Snow






There are probably several things that appear more magical then the first snow. . .  nothing comes to mind though.


Before the cold forces me to dive under my covers with only my computer cord poking out, let me spin a yarn for you.


What if I told you my Father is a world class spy?  That he travels the world in search of one item.
My father undercover in Greece. 

In fact there are dozens of operatives that for years have been looking for one thing.  A white swan.  Yes, you heard me, a swan.  So that's where taxpayers dollars are going are they? Well, it's more then just an ordinary swan.  This swan (object 784C8D03,  I call it ducky) was...  let me make sure your educated enough to process what I'm going to tell you.  Have you seen a carrier pigeon?

Yeah something like that, and I've heard my Dad's old informant talking about modernizing the operation, you'd have to go to this link to see for yourself.
Bird brain tech

When you want to keep a secret, a deep secret, you ditch the well know pigeon idea and you might have guessed, use a swan.  Very undercover!  Then your only "fail" in the plan is that swans are harder to train.

Luckily, they know a guy ("they" is a secret, and "guy" is also privy info).
Lucky for the bad guys that is,  double agents are always a risk to your operation.  Rats!

I have been wanting to get some action in this swan case.  I know where the swan is.
In my own backyard! :)  I feed it bread just the other day, everyone's looking and I've found Ducky.
And Ducky found a swan too!



(Note:  To all playing The Musick game,  If you tell me "I've found ducky," I'll tell you my clue.)

No comments:

Post a Comment