Friday, November 4, 2011

~~Invasion~~


Book: Invasion, A C.H.A.O.S. Novel   Author: Jon Lewis

Do you believe in aliens???  How about a company whose Board of Directors are possibly evil aliens wanting to take over the world?

Ok, I didn't think so.  But neither did Colt McAlister until his parents are mysterious killed by a drunk driver.  Sure, that's not all too mysterious, but this drunk driver had glowing red eyes and passed the alcohol test.

I definitely took this off the Internet, it's not quite this extreme in the book.


Colt, along with his friends Oz, and Dani (short for Daniel), discover a plot behind the "accident" and since no one else seems to take action, they might end up being earth's last defence. 


This is, literally one of the greatest, thrilling, most action-packed books I have ever read!  I got it from BookSneeze® and it arrived in the mail at around 4pm I didn't put it down until I finished at twelve! :)
In fact I liked it so much I gave it to my younger brother (age 12) to read, and he has loved every minute  with Invasion.  Naturally it takes him a little longer to read, he currently has three chapters to go.  I was sad, and slightly forlorn when I finished the book, I wasn't ready to put it down.  My one consolation is that it is part of the C.H.A.O.S. series and there are more to come.

Reasons I enjoyed Invasion;
✮ It was an easy yet, captivating read.
 The age level is 11+ and what I say to that is phooey!  Big kids can read it too!
✮ I got it for free at BookSneeze!
Although the price isn't bad at around $15 in stores, and $10 on Amazon.
✮ There were some romance twists.
Not so much as to keep my brother from enjoying the action and adventure.
✮ No cussing!!!  I enjoyed being able to share with my siblings.
✮ Technology is used throughout the book, one of my pet peeves for modern books are when they don't use technology that's now available.  (i.e. cellphones, GPS, security systems.)
Check out the website about the book! Click Here!

As you can see, This book gets five stars!  I definitely recommend this book!

1 comment: