Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mexicans/Jews

Do you ever remember coloring little pictures like this?
First I'm going to clear myself of any mud you might sling.  I am part Mexican, so if this offends you I apologize, but that isn't my intention.  I believe that making light of yourself (or race) will bridge gaps and cause people to embrace their differences.

Now that that's over with...

I have some close friends that were asking for Jew jokes.  They are Jews, not bullies of course or I probably wouldn't be friends (bullies and I don't think on the same level).

I have stumbled on a joke with Jews and Mexicans, that's CLEAN!  Which took forever to find (my poor scared brain) So here it is!
Keaton and Stephanie were sitting in a Mexican restaurant. “Stephanie,” asked Keaton, “Are there any Jews in Mexico?”
I don’t know,” Stephanie replied. “Why don’t we ask the waiter?”
When the waiter came by, Keaton asked him, “Are there any Mexican Jews?”
“I don’t know sir, let me ask,” the waiter replied, and he went into the kitchen. He returned in a few minutes and said, “No, sir. No Mexican Jews.”
“Are you sure?” Stephanie asked.
“I will check again, sir.” the waiter replied and went back to the kitchen.
While he was still gone, Keaton said, “I cannot believe there are no Jews in Mexico. my people are scattered everywhere.”
When the waiter returned he said, “Sir, no Mexican Jews.”
“Are you really sure?” Stephanie asked again. “I cannot believe there are no Mexican Jews.”
“I ask everyone,” the waiter replied exasperated. “We have orange Jews, apple Jews, tomato Jews, and grape Jews, but no one ever hear of Mexican Jews!” 


**END OF JOKE**


  
AP

 
AP
 
AP

So enjoy differences!
(But please don't comment with naughty jokes, or I WILL DELETE THEM!)

Goodbye  שלום Adiós


3 comments:

  1. THIS IS AMAZING! That is an amazing joke! And that is actually clean i didn't think one could be so funny but congrats steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha! Saw that one coming! (probably because I read it out loud, and for some reason, jews reminded me of juice...) Btdubs, when I first looked at this, I glanced halfway down and read "Keaton and Stephanie were sitting in a Mexican restaurant" and I was like "Really?!? I had no idea they went on a date!"

    ReplyDelete