Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Original

Alpha, look it up!

You have found the original post.  The one that started it all...

Welcome,
You are now reading only what I write, and for a few brief moments, thinking what I think.

Dear reader, how detached, in your seat of choice with your newest model (or the neanderthal) of computer. . .  what if I told you that I was an evil dictator?  Yep, even had my own subjects and everything.  I bark out orders and show no mercy, beings cringe in my wake.  Well this, as you are hopefully guessing, isn't true. . . to some extent.  I am the leader of my Tribe, the eldest of five, basically in charge.  Blogging is just another way to "reach out" and probably control (I don't like to think of it that way) your mind.  My blog will have stories, advice, my thoughts on current issues (like the growing belief in fairies), tried and true recipes, plus provide you with a mental escape (see, I'm already taking control).  Just don't get so caught up in my wonderful tales that you forget to live your own life!

Until you procrastinate and we meet once again, 

1 comment: